My Boys

My Boys

Monday, October 1, 2012

False Labor

Last night I was having contractions every 3 minutes for a couple hrs. strait I never got contractions with the twins so I was new to the whole thing. I kinda figured it was because I was shopping at the store and we were there walking around for a good hr. so by the time I got home I started having them. I laid down and they came regularly. Since I am literally 1 minute away from my hospital I decided to just see where it went. So I laid down and timed them. It was not painful but enough to keep me awake most of the night. They eventually got longer and longer in between so I did not worry about it anymore. I cant believe how close it is. I am having him Friday morning unless I go any time now I think it would be interesting to see what would happen if I went into labor instead of just going in and getting him out. Speaking of contractions Im having one right now lol. I am getting a little nervous now since its a few days away, I have been through it before but I still cant help but think of the possibility of what if's also I am going to miss my boys I will be in the hospital for a few days and I have never been away from them like that Im sure it will be nice to just be with the new baby and bond but I will miss them like crazy! Well next time you hear from me I will post about the birth :) wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment