My Boys

My Boys

Monday, July 16, 2012

28 Weeks Third Trimester

Well its that time again 28 weeks. I feel like I was just there with the boys. As you can see I am coming along :) Hes a little kicker like his brothers no surprise there. This time its just flying by I feel like Iam not even ready yet. I dont know if im not ready to be done being preg or if Im not ready to take on three. It should be a very big adventure but I think I can handle it. I went in for the diabetes's test and guess what... I failed again? dont know why I fail the first one so now I have a long 3 hr test to do I hope I pass I passed with the boys with flying colors so Iam hoping I do this time too. I don't want to have to cut out chocolate lol. I have been feeling really good but just getting tired faster I think I try and do too many things so when I slow down I really notice the sore ness and tired ness.  It gets hard though with the twins they are always so full of energy and I never get a chance to sit down and relax. I was going through there baby stuff yesterday and I never noticed how much stuff they have I really don't need to get anything for the baby and that makes me happy. having two of everything this baby will be spoiled! I have cloths that the boys wore once or not even at all so there will be plenty of nice new cloths for him to wear. The only thing I do need to get him is a crib we have cribs for the boys that turn into toddler beds so they will be using them for a while.

 My nesting period is in full affect right now I feel like I need everything spotless now having the energy to do it is the thing by the time Im done with work and doing things for the boys I never have time and its driving me nutts then I want to when they go to bed and the hubby wants to have some time with me so I am not getting what I want done. I will just have to use the weekends for it.

The boys are getting into there terrible 2's early and wow is it a tough one! They are fighting throwing kicking big tantrums. Some days they are good some days they are very testy. They are trying to see what they can get away with I have been doing alot of time outs lately but it doesn't seem to fase them. I just hope they calm down a little when the babie comes because that will be the real challenge. They are also both really big mommas boys again they were getting better now they are wanting only me all over again. So I can only imagine what it will be like when they see mommy holding another baby all the time. I feel bad but they will have to get use to it. There going to need alot of daddy love if Im busy with the new baby. They are doing really good at daycare they cry when I leave but its normal but they have adjusted well there. I think they are more attached to me again because I am the one who drops them off so they might feel like they dont want me to go any where. I hope its a fase though because it gets a little tireding at times. I cant believe they will be 2 next month time is really going and I want it to slow down they are becoming way to big on me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment