My Boys

My Boys

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Swimming Time!

On our way to go swimming for the first time in a non kiddie pool so exciting!


Elijah looks so happy to go swimming doesnt he lol

Had to have a brake for otter pops it was so hot!

Its one of Elijahs fav's

Me and my boys finally we took them swimming in a big pool its been way too hot and we will be doing it alot.

Say cheese Noah

I love his face he always is so serious
We had alot of fun swimming at my sister Julies inlaws house. they have a pool and invited us over to have the boys swim for the first time. We have only had them swim in there kid pool and they love it but it was time for them to see something bigger. And I needed to cool off this summer has been killing me I forgot how much I dont like being preg in the summer lol I get so hot and its terrible but Iam trying to enjoy it since we are done after this one. I cant wait tell I have the little one to join us on our fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment