My Boys

My Boys

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial day.

We went to the park with my sister and her family for some fun. This was the highlight of the day the water part. They only stayed in it for a few minutes because they got scared lol. We were not even planning on playing in it but Elijah took off in it with his cloths on so I got them in just there dippers and let them play. As soon as the water pored over there heads all the fun was over they liked playing by the shooting water but not under it.

                                                    Noah running around getting wet :)
                                                    Elijah thought it was nap time when I gave him his sippy, he laid down to sleep.
Yep thats my son drinking his sippy with his hand down his pants.
This was before we left they wanted to help mow the lawn lol

1 comment:

  1. They are so funny! I love the one with Noah's hand down his pants lol He is all boy (they other are)!

    ReplyDelete