My Boys

My Boys

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Its a Boy!





Yes its another boy lol.. I new it would be though. He definitely was showing off his boys parts thats for sure just to say see mom Im a boy sorry no girl haha... I love his personality already :) It was weird seeing how much room he had in there with no other baby with him he was stretched out and kicking around sucking his thumb and kept looking at us he wanted us to see him. I actually saw he was a boy while she was doing the normal checks she went down by his legs and there it was..I said well I think I see something and she went back and said yes I do to its a boy. Good job little guy for making it obvious :) I cant wait to welcome you to the family your brothers will be so happy to have a little brother. I am growing a little basket ball team lol

1 comment: