My Boys

My Boys

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pooh in the tub...

Haha yes its as gross as it sounds, Yesterday I was going to give the boys there bath I got them undressed put Elijah in and then put Noah in the second I put Noah in he got on all 4,s and started making his pooping noise grunting and his face got red. I looked at him and said are you pooping! I hurry and grabbed him and as I was lifting him he let it go, Yes the biggest one I have ever seen! How something so big came out of tiny Noah I have no idea but it fell right in there nice clean bath and right by Elijah no less. So I took them out before Elijah could try and play with it. I had to drain the tub clean up the mess and re-do there bath mean while I have two naked babies running all over the bathroom opening cupboards pulling out shampoo bottles taking all the toilet paper off the roll and Elijah standing in the corner peeing on the wall! haha I know it was a very crazy bath time for me. I have never had a child poop in the tub yet and I hope it doesn't happen again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment