My Boys

My Boys

Friday, March 16, 2012

Park Time.

I have been loving this weather! Its so warm outside and its time for the park. So me James and my sister and her daughter all went to the park the other day to let the kids get out finally from the "so called winter" I love this time of year not too hot and its so nice to just be outside. Elijah was such a swing boy but this time he was ok the first two pushes then he was not having it he started freaking out.
So I took him down the slide instead he loved it I don't know how many times I went down with him but it was exhausting after a while.
My sister julie and her little girl Lex went down too Lexi is only a month younger then the boys its fun to have play dates with kids there age.
Next was James and Noah's turn
Noah had a blast going down with dad hes been much more a daddys boy lately.
haha I love this he had the biggest cheesiest open mouth grin I have ever seen he did it the whole time he was swinging he LOVES the swings!
He was happy being push by daddy.
After we all went to lunch and had a good time tell the end of the meal then all 3 babies were upset it was nap time. I cant wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment