My Boys

My Boys

Friday, January 14, 2011

My poor baby!

Noah has eczema and has a really bad rash thing going on. Its on his legs and knees and elbows. Its very sad! He had a really hard night last night he was so pissy because his rash was so bad. We got his cream and benadrill and I put it on and gave him some it calmed him down a little. By this morning his rash was not red any more and it seemed a lot better! That cream is great. I have changed his bath soap and I have changed his laundry soap and washed all his blankets and cloths in it. I am hopping with all that change he will get better!
He also is saying momma so much it is his favorate word its not just mumbling its full on mom or momma so frakin cute!
Elijah is still not rolling yet but hes trying a little harder lately I think he might just skip it and go to sitting or crawling. Who knows though.

No comments:

Post a Comment