My Boys

My Boys

Friday, January 21, 2011

The contest!

I entered my babys into a contest on line its Great American photo contest. The only thing is I messed up and put Noah on Decembers and Elijah in January Noah was doing really well and so was Elijah but I noticed there is only a winner in each month and December was over! So since Eli was in first for January I just continued with him. "Don't worry Noah you were doing great too and a winner too!" Elijah is at over 500 votes and is a couple hundred votes over the baby in second place he is going to win it for sure! And if its a real contest like they say he will win some big money! haha mom and dad are going to put it away for them in there first bank accounts!!! Im excited. Lets just hope its real haha. Good job baby I know you won already but will wait tell the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment