My Boys

My Boys

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Physical Therapy

Yesterday was Noahs first day of physical therapy we went to primary children's rehab center. The Dr had to show us several different stretches for his neck there not too hard but he hates them. He needs to do them three times a day every day. She also wants more tummy time for him he hates tummy time but I will have to suck it up and do it longer. I'm such a softy when it comes to my boys I just need to be stronger and let them cry sometimes :( She notices his head is lop sided on one side and I need to start putting his head to the other side when he is asleep. He is doing well with the exercises so far. I have to bring him back in there once a week for the next three weeks to see his progress. I hope all this will help out!

No comments:

Post a Comment