My Boys

My Boys

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve. My whole family came on my moms side get together every year for Christmas Eve. We eat yummy Ham and potato's, we play games, open presents and every year we think of something new for each family to do on that night. This year we did Christmas around the world where every one would bring some kind of dish from there country. Me and James chose Mexico and we got Mexican cake bread. Very yummy! We also had my grandpa come he just turned 90! And he still is running around making jokes. :) It was a very nice night the boys got a few presents from there cousins and they gave out some too. Here is just a few pics from our night.

Me and the hunny James Christmas Eve

Noah and Elijah with there cousin Alexis!


Fun little presents Elijahs gift




Elijahs




Noahs




Elijahs






Noahs







Uncle Russ with Noah








Mommy and Elijah









Christmas Eve Elijah and Noah










No comments:

Post a Comment