My Boys

My Boys

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Baby Shower

Me


Me my cute nieces and little bradley




Me and my sister my belly obviously over does hers lol







The cute diper cake my mom made!

I had such a great baby shower Saturday! I was worried I would not make it to my shower but the babies have been doing so great and they held on! :) We got pretty much everything we need to start out with. The main things two cribs, two car seats, a double stroller, play pen, dipers, wipes, bottles, brest pump, lots of cloths and blankets, so much stuff!


I hit my 35 week mark yesterday also. I am so glad the babies are staying put for now I need them to bake as long as they can so there wont be any NICU time! There little troopers. It is for sure getting a little harder now though Its getting hard to walk around I have so much pressure and finding it harder and harder to get around. I will be so happy to be able to walk around again lol. Its been so fun and such a great experiance this whole pregnancy and I could not be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment