My Boys

My Boys

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Babies almost here!!!

I had a Dr appointment today and we found out we will be having them on the week of the 24th! We will need to chose a day. Also I'm still not dilated so that excites me but were at least past the point of really needing to worry to much about NICU time. We are trying to make it to the 38 weeks which is on the 24th then they will deliver. My Dr told me some not so good news though he will be going out of town next week! Great its just like the movies where your Dr leaves and you go into labor that week! So I hope I can make it past next week but who knows its just a waiting game now I could go anytime. It has been such a great pregnancy and Iam ready for them too be here. I have always wanted to be a mom and I will be in the next couple weeks its all so real! I cant wait tell you boys get here! (momma loves you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment