My Boys

My Boys

Friday, April 9, 2010

Week 18

My Belly 18 Weeks


Week 18 has been great! I have been feeling good and not sick at all. I'm also getting big can you tell! As long as these little ones are getting big and strong I don't care how big I get. I have noticed that my sleeping is starting to get a little harder. I have been waking up the last couple of nights and toss from side to side I'm not in any pain but just uncomfortable! James is getting me a body pillow tonight maybe that will help out a little. In one week we will be finding out what our babies are! We are so excited. As soon as we find out I'm going to start getting them cloths. Were really hopping for a boy and girl I'm crossing my fingers but we obviously have no say in it so will be happy either way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment