My Boys

My Boys

Monday, April 19, 2010

2 Boys!!

Baby B face

Baby A Side
Friday April 16th we found out we are having Boys!
It was such a great day Me James my mom James mom and James 2 younger sisters all came to the ultrasound to find out what we were having. They checked everything on the baby's and said they were looking good it was a fun ultrasound getting to look at the babies for about an hr. It hurt a little though the nurse that was doing it was a little ruff. I really hope to not get her again! But the High Risk Dr was very nice I don't know if we will go with her instead of Dr England but we will talk to both of them about it. When she said baby A was a boy I was so excited I already had a feeling it would be. When they got to baby B I was not sure if it was a girl or not I really wanted it to be but it was another boy. I hate to say it but when she said another boy I paused and said ... Wait theres no little girl in there lol. Even James was thinking the same thing. It was a little shocking. I think we were hoping for one of each so bad that it was a shock. We are so happy though I think it will be such a great adventure with our little boys they will be the best of friends. And I will get to be queen of the house for a while. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment