My Boys

My Boys

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Potty training and Preschool grads.

Its that time again. Potty training time. Isaiah used the potty for the first time April 15th. It was a pretty big deal at our house. The twins were clapping for him and everything. It will be nice to have no more diapers. It still will be a little while though he is going pee just fine but he wont go #2 yet. It took the other two a little while to get use to that also. I never realized just how fast things are going by. I have no more babies and soon the twins will start school life is just rolling right along. I have not received the twins schedule for school yet. They will be going to year round so they will have tracks.

They learned so many things in Preschool. I love how much they improved on writing there names.


I also noticed in there projects and work assignments how different they are from eachother. Noah is very neat and likes to do things tidy. Elijah not so much

Here is a project they did when they were learning about animals and they made a birds nest with eggs, I could tell who did what before I saw there names on them. lol

Im so proud of them for finishing preschool. Another chapter turned.




No comments:

Post a Comment