My Boys

My Boys

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

This Thanksgiving was a real eye opener for me. I have not fully taken in the separation of me and James yet because we do so much together with the kids and we are good friends but its been almost 2 years now and this is the second Holidays we have done apart. This year I had the kids for Thanksgiving and it was really nice to spend it with my whole family and the kids. It was however hard on me. I am really good at keeping things going for myself, I don't cry and I don't dwell. I just couldn't help it this year. We did a big family photo and I did not handle it very well. "lets just say it was very emotionally draining." I have not been faced with permanent things yet "like a family photo with my kids and with out James" These are the memories we will have now and It really breaks my heart not just for me but for the kids. I just hope the kids feel all the love from the both of us threw the Holidays and threw the hard time as a family.

On a less personal note. I took a few pictures of our Thanksgiving day.

                                    They seriously don't hold still for pictures "at all!"
                                    See what I mean lol


                              I have to hold them still :)
                                              I love my goof balls!
All 18 of the grandkids. There are so many now! Ages 15 - 2 months

I Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving !

No comments:

Post a Comment