My Boys

My Boys

Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday Isaiah!

Well this sweet little face finally got his birthday party! I just did it with my family, I didn't want it way big "my family alone is almost 30 people" so I kept it at that. I decided to go with a little Halloween fun. So I rated pinterest a little for the food ideas. It was very simple but it did take me all night to prepare. I obviously didn't want to do everything on the same day of the party and have to look after all 3 kids, "Im not supper woman" lol
                     I went with mummy dogs, very easy and so good. my home made dip chips.

                                      Devil spider eggs, spider Web sauce, and a snack mix.

                       This was fun for the kids. It was a cranberry juice with sprite and dry ice.

                                                            Isaiah's cute birthday cake.

                                                         Fun pumpkin spider decorations.

                                                                And of cores spiders.



Some of the niece's and nephews.
My niece Meena was so funny, she took over the drink and was pretending she was a witch with her brew. She's so adorable. Noah was into it.

Singing Happy Birthday.
He was not too sure about it he would poke at it and just kinda look at me like "what do I do" So I helped him out.

Thanks mom I love it!
Happy Birthday little monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment