My Boys

My Boys

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

4th Swimming and BBQ

I know its late, but it gets a little busy sometimes.
We had a fun 4th. I went with my sister to her in-laws house for swimming and a BBQ with the boys. They did a lot better with the swimming this time around. They went right in no crying and they loved it and had fun. I just taking things one step at a time with them, and if they show me something different then I go with it and enjoy the change. They love playing with there cousin Lexi they are the 3 amigo's








Swimming playing and eating made it a perfect 4th. All the kids did really good. For some reason the babies pics didnt turn out that great, but he did really good too and slept most of the time. After we went home to watch my neighbors fireworks and then off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment