My Boys

My Boys

Monday, September 19, 2011

1 Year Stats/ Park fun

I finally got the camera working so I can get more fun pics up. Today we took the boys to there 1 year appointment. Poor guys had to get 4 shots each though. They actually did really well this time around they were very open to people holding them and getting there weight and measurements done. I felt bad they were having a good time and then we blind sided them with shots. They cryed through it all, Noah stopped as soon as I picked him up but Elijah poor baby he cryed all the way tell we got to the car :( They gained weight finally (I think its from the whole milk.) and they grew about two inches.

Noah-Weight 18.52 Lbs 3% Elijah-Weight 19.07 Lbs 3%
Length 29.72 in 46% Length 29.53 in 30%
Head 18.6 in 74% (still big head :) Head 18.6 inch 70% (Still Big

They keep managing to stay close in there weight and length. Elijah is close to being able to sit facing forward in his car seat. (1 year old and 20 lbs.)

My Elijah so big and so cute....

Goof Ball Noah such a stud muffin....



They absolutely "Love" the swings!





He couldn't stop smiling :)))







First time on the slide!




He was a little tens but did it and loved it after...





They went down together .. that will be how they are in life "everything together!" I love that they will both have a best friend for life <3













No comments:

Post a Comment