My Boys

My Boys

Monday, August 8, 2011

Almost party time!

My beautiful little brats!


Its almost time! I am getting more and more excited for the boys to be one! So much has happened in there little lives so far and I cant believe soon they will be past the baby stage. Noah is already taking steps, Elijah is standing for longer periods of time. Noah has 8 teeth now. Elijah has 6 teeth now. There getting so big. There such little brats right now too haha but I love them to peaces. I blame it on James for there attitudes he was a brat too when he was a little boy... pay back time for him! haha They are a lot of fun though they already fight like brothers they always want the toy the other has. They blab so much momma dadda bababbaba dudududu. Whatever word comes to them. I decided I want a nice simple birthday party. Just close family and friends with food cake ice cream ( I hope they really digg into there cake!) Party is in less then two weeks so I got some things to tie up but I pretty much got it down. Now its just waiting time.

No comments:

Post a Comment