My Boys

My Boys

Thursday, July 1, 2010

30 Weeks

So I have made it too 30 weeks I'm so happy about that! Its a nice mile stone my next one is to get to my baby shower in 4 weeks. I had another Dr appointment this week and they said baby A is now 3 lbs 2 ounces and baby B is 3 lbs 5 ounces there very close together. They also said they are growing very well for twins that makes me very happy! I'm hoping to get two 5 pounds when this is all over. They also tried to do a 3D ultrasound for us but the little buggers were hiding and would not give a good profile shot so they said will try again next time. The pregnancy has been going pretty good I'm part time at work and trying to relax as much as I can when I can. My next high risk appointment they will start doing the NST test on the baby's I guess I have been doing so well they have not needed to do any yet. The Dr also thinks I probably wont make it to 40 weeks so were hoping for 36 37 weeks if I get that far but will have too see.

No comments:

Post a Comment