My Boys

My Boys

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Part time

I'm getting into week 25 now. I still have only gained 7 lbs which I guess isn't too bad I'm sure I will get bigger later. I recently have been getting pains that are making it hard to walk. Oh the joy of pregnancy lol Don't get me wrong I would do this over and over again I just wish I had that pain some where else lol. I wont be having any type of summer. Also its time to go part time at work I am kinda looking forward to it though I work so many hrs and only have one day a week off so it will be nice to relax a little. The boys have been very active I can fill them on the out side a lot now. They kick my hand off my belly a lot haha its very cute. I can not wait tell they get here its getting so close and I just want them here already! Of cores I don't want them here too soon they need to bake in there as long as they can! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment